Musk Ox Safari | Dovreguiden
Meet the musk ox, the king of Dovrefjell!
Local guides take you on a home visit to the musk ox on Dovrefjell. The trip takes place up in the mountains of Dovrefjell, and we meet the wildlife on the animals' premises.
Meetingplace: Grønbakken at Dovrefjell, kl. 09.45. Click here to find the way!
- You need your own car to get to the meeting place.
- The trip is 10-15 kilometers and 4-6 hours long. The trip is in terrain, partly on a path.
- We are having lunch during the trip, bring your own food and drinks.
- Even in hot weather, bring a windproof jacket and an extra sweater in your backpack. Hats and mittens can also be nice to have with you.
- Wear proper shoes, preferably hiking shoes.
- Camera and binoculars make the trip more fun!
Even in hot weather, bring a windproof jacket and extra sweater in your backpack. Hats and mittens can also be nice to have with you.
Wear good shoes, preferably hiking shoes.
Remember camera - and good mood!